Dr Helen Broadley, CPsychol MBABCP
I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and fully accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT therapist) working in Haslemere and Guildford. I specialise inworking with anxiety symptoms such as OCD, Generalised Anxiety, PTSD and trauma work, and Depression. I also work with individuals living with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties or ADHD.
I use CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) in my therapy work, but can also work in a humanistic or person-centred way.
It can feel overwhelming to know what to do next. If you would like to arrange an appointment with me to find out more about therapy then please do send me an email, text me or telephone me on 07980 581104. I can offer you a free 10 minute phone conversation to find out if working together can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society
- Fully Accredited Member of The British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapy (BABCP).
- Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Level 3 Qualified EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) Practitioner
I have worked in independent practice since 2012, working mainly with people experiencing symptoms of trauma, anxiety and depression. I worked for five years in the NHS as a Highly Specialist Psychologist for a service with adults living with a learning disability. This included working with individuals living with Autism Spectrum Conditions and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Suicidal thoughts
The current cost for individual therapy is £85 for 50 minutes.
I am registered with all major health insurance providers, including BUPA, AXA, CIGNA and AVIVA amongst others.
I offer a free 10 minute telephone consultation to discuss if therapy would be helpful for you.
Please contact me for my current availability.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer appointments throughout the week in Guildford and Godalming.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|