Hayley Parker Dip.Couns MBACP[ REG] Experienced Counsellor and Supervisor
Seeking counselling can be difficult especially if the person feels overwhelmed by their emotional pain, I can offer you a safe place to be able to be heard and understood and to explore these feelings and experiences that have brought you to counselling, whether its for short or long term therapy. I am a warm and empathic person and enjoy the relational work with each individual I work with.
I work with any issues or problems that are troubling a client such as relationship problems ,depression, anxiety , low self esteem or mood,childhood neglect, abuse, attachement issues from childhood that are impacting you now as an adult and many more.
I have 7 years experience working with survivors of Childhood sexual abuse and have experience working with symtons that can be associated with this, as below.
- Attachment disorders
- Mental Health Issues
- Self harm
- Dissociative disorder/episodes of this
- Emotional impact on the brain/individual
- Physical symptoms.
I am a registered member of the BACP (MBACP) and adhere to their ethical framework to ensure I work safely with clients.
If you decide this is the counselling for you we can:
- Arrange an initial session/telephone call where we can discuss your counselling needs and goals.
- We can then meet on a weekly basis, either face to face, online/telephone.
The first step can be the most difficult but...
Where there is courage, there is hope.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 6 Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Level 5 CBT Diploma (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- PTTLS Certificate in Training the trainer
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Theory
- Level 2 Counselling skills certificate.
- Life coaching skills for therapists (June 2017)
- Solution focused Brief therapy approaches (June 2017)
- Working with dissociation (August 2016)
- Working with survivors of Childhood trauma (June 2016)
- Working in and supporting people who have experienced Trauma (2016)
- Safe guarding Adults and children (2015)
- Working in Group therapy (2014)
- Working with male survivors of Child hood Sexual abuse (2012).
As well as attending CPD training I have been involved in facilitating and co-facilitating trauma training for volunteers working with clients who have experienced sexual trauma since 2012.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Photos & videos
Face to face
Counselling for individuals - £30 per hour.
£30 per hour.
Face to face - £30 per hour, £40 per hour and half
Concessions available to students in training - please ask on enquiry.
Telephone clinical supervision
£30 per hour (concessions available to students in training)
£40 per hour and half.
As well as offering counselling, I am also a clinical supervisor and am available to work with any level a counsellor is, whether trainee or qualified. As a supervisor I can also offer guidance on pre-trial therapy, such as managing the sessions and note-taking.
I can offer 1-1 or telephone supervision.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Thursdays all day up till 5pm . Tuesdays friday evening for telephone counselling. Tuesday Pm / eve for face to face Supervision. Tuesday / Friday Evening for telephone Supervision.
Types of client
Supervision & training
Hello my name is Hayley I have been a qualifed therapist since 2014, and Supervisor since 2016, I work in an integrative approach as well as CBT.View supervision profile