Hannah Paskin - Specialist in Women with longterm symptoms
7 Hawthorn Lane
Middlewich Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
St. Michaels Way
07588576026 / 07588 576026
Is anxiety or depression taking you away from being the real you? Find yourself thinking "I wish I could just …" I specialise in working with women who have long-term symptoms and want to learn how to live the life they want.
There could be lots of reasons you feel unable to be the 'real' you right now:
* Past experiences could have squashed your confidence so you no longer feel able to do the things you used to
* You may never have had support and encouragement to put yourself first and it could feel strange and scary
* Low mood and a lack of motivation means you've stopped doing anything other than the necessary and you now simply exist
* Anxiety symptoms have meant you've felt it necessary to avoid situations/people/experiences
* You may be stuck in a pattern of self-destruction pushing people away or turning to comfort eating/alcohol
Regardless of the reasons stopping you from living the life you want, I'm here to help you change that. Sessions start by helping you to gain a new insight into your feelings and then move on to support you in learning coping strategies and making changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm Hannah, I'm a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist. I have 10 years experience in mental health working for the NHS, Charities, and now in private practice.
I specialise in working with clients that have longstanding symptoms and those who have had previously unsuccessful therapy.
I offer a mix of compassion and straight talking and will work as hard as you.
I believe in making therapy as accessible and enjoyable as possible. I use lots of analogies to help explain concepts, I allow clients to record sessions so that they can listen back, and much as therapy is hard work, my style is relaxed rather than formal so you feel as comfortable as possible.
What I offer:
* A new insight into what's going on and why
* Exploration of changes needed and how to overcome any barriers
* Teaching of coping strategies
* Planning for the future so you continue progress made
I am eager to make therapy accessible to all clients, and as such have for a long time delivered therapy not just face to face, but also via telephone, video-call and live type-chat therapy.
When I had my training, I was told my job is to make myself redundant – to teach a client what they need to continue without me – and that has continued to be my approach. I look forward to working together with you to help you achieve your goals.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
Photos & videos
Appointments in Cheshire are £80 for 1 hour.
Appointments by telephone/video call are £65 for 1 hour.
I offer a free 15 minute call to answer any questions you might have and to introduce myself. Please note this free call is not a therapy session.
Please take a look at my website for further information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available in Wilmslow, Nantwich and Middlewich. Also phone and video-call available. Daytime and evening options.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I provide supervision to trainee and newly qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapists.