Hannah Jackson (MBACP Accred, P.Dip Counselling, BSc Psychology)
You may be going through a rough patch in your life or maybe you’re looking for help with self-development and self-exploration. Whatever your reasons for seeking counselling I will work with you to help you explore your current emotions and behaviours, and look at the possible reasons behind them.
I have a background in a variety of theoretical perspectives which allows me to tailor our sessions to suit your needs and goals. I offer short term and long term sessions with regular reviews so that you can evaluate where you are in your counselling in relation to your goals.
I offer a comfortable, supportive and reflective space for you to explore your feelings and emotions. My role is to support you through your process of exploration, experimentation and change in a confidential and non-judgemental space.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hon) Psychology
- Certification in Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Integrative Humanistic Counselling - Level 6
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for OH professionals
- Helpline Volunteer at Somerset and Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support.
- Counsellor at Single Parent Action Network.
- Counsellor at Turning Point (Drug and Alcohol Support).
- Children’s Counsellor with Place to Be.
- Counsellor at Healthcare-RM (Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Program).
- Counsellor - High Intensity Psychological Practitioner within an NHS IAPT service.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Having Conversations about Sex
- Family Constellations
- Time-Limited Therapy
- Intrusive Thoughts and Inner Critical Voice
- Traumatic Grief
- Working with Complex Trauma
- Working with Young People: Self-Esteem, Sex and Sexuality
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£40 p/h for individual clients
There is plenty of space to park (for free) in front of my practice address.
My counselling room is wheelchair accessible.
Clients have access to a downstairs toilet which is next to my counselling room.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday and Wednesday evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|