I am an experienced Psychotherapist Accredited with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, with more than 2 decades of experience in clinical psychotherapeutic interventions. This is particularly applied to a diversity of Therapeutic settings.
Alongside my private practice, I have also practiced in hierarchical TC treatment models dealing with Substance Misuse, Eating Disorders and Learning Disabilities.
Within the psychotherapeutic field, I am specialized in Psychoanalytical practice. However, years of clinical practice led me to a more eclectic and integrative approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
Some of my qualifications include:
- 1998: University degree: Psychologist. Granted by the School of Psychology of The National University of Rosario, Argentina. (Facultad de Psicología, Universidad Nacional de Rosario.)
- 1998: Training in Psychological Expertise for Civil and Penal Areas, delivered by the Institute of Psychology in Law, Psycological Society of the Province of Santa Fe.
- 2001: Graduate as a Prison Custody Officer.
- 2001: One of the five original Therapeutic Community Trainers at HMP Dovegate who trained the founding Therapeutic Community Staff.
- 2004: National Conference on Personality Disorders. Oxford University, United Kingdom.
- 2005: Postgraduate Certificate in Working with Groups. Liverpool John Moores University. Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- 2006: Post-Degree Certificate in Clinical Supervision at Derby University.
- 2008 Solution Focused Mediation Course. Uttoxeter. United Kingdom.
- 2009: Post Degree Diploma in Drug Use and Addiction. Liverpool John Moores University. United Kingdom.
- 2009: Attendance to BACP Accreditation Workshop.
- 2010: Certificate of Continued Professional Development on Clinical Supervision for students on the MA Art Therapy. University Of Derby. United Kingdom.
- 2011: Training on Living Learning Experience in a Therapeutic Community: a Residential Workshop. Association of Therapeutic Communities.
- 2012: Awareness Training in Structured Risk Assessment HCR-20.
- 2014: Certificate in Psychology and Mental Health. The University of Liverpool. United Kingdom.
- 2014: Course An Introduction to Mindfulness. Consortium of Therapeutic Communities.
- 2014: Training on Trans Awareness and Working with Trans People.
- 2015: Training for Lead Reviewers in Therapeutic Communities. Community of Communities. London. United Kingdom.
- 2015: Post Degree Certificate in Loss, Grief and Bereavement. Staffordshire Universtity. United Kingdom.
- 2016: Intercultural Communication course. Shanghai International Studies University.
- 2016: Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance. Monash University.
- 2016: Completed Level 3 Qualification in First Line Management. Chartered Management Institute. United Kingdom.
- 2017: Understanding Anxiety, Depression and CBT. University of Reading.
- 2018: Young People and Their Mental Health. University of Cambridge.
- 2018: Participation in Schwartz Round in Palliative Care and End Of Life Sector.
- 2018: Working with Bereavement. Hospice of St Francis, Berkhamsted, United Kingdom.
- 2018: Living and Dying in Late Old Age. Fresh Opportunities for Palliative Care. King’s College of London, United Kingdom.
- 2019: Certificate of Continuing Professional Development; Hepatitis C. The Hep C Trust, HMP Stoke Heath. United Kingdom.
- 2019: Completed Overdose Intervention And Prenoxad Injection Training (Noaloxone Hydrochloride 1mg/1ml solution) Stoke Heath Integrated Care. HMP Stoke Heath.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
First session free.
Psychotherapy Session £40.
Clinical Supervision Session £60.
Home Visit TBA
Se habla Español
Si parla Italiano
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Español, Italiano|
Please call to arrange a free first session.
Types of client
Supervision & training
Experienced Clinical Supervisor.View supervision profile