Gillian Hiscock Dip in Therapeutic Counselling MBACP. MNCS (acc)
Life can bring us many trials and tribulations.
Loss of a loved one, family conflict, abuse, feelings of anger, panic attacks, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, to name a few.
This can cause us to struggle and sometimes suffer with emotional distress.
Often we find ourselves with no-one to turn to for help, feeling that we don't want to burden our friends or family with our feeling and problems.
My practice can offer you a safe, supportive space to enable and empower you to facilitate change and improve your wellbeing.
I am presently working as a counsellor for Ty Elis Counselling Services, in Porthcawl and their outreach service in a local GP practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Person Centred counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Assist training certificate (Suicide prevention)
- Bereavement training in Grief with Vulnerable Adults and Military Families and Personnel and Grief with Dementia
- Samaritan training and experience.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Photos & videos
£40 face to face counselling (50 minutes)
£20 telephone counselling.
Reduced fees for students available.
* First contact 20 minutes telephone counselling free.
I also offer hypnotherapy sessions for stress, anxiety, phobias, self-esteem, self-confidence, assertiveness, sleep-disturbance, insomnia and relaxation.
£35 per 45 -60 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available 7 days a week.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|