Acu Herbs (T C M) Ltd
17A Trinity Road
Body Mind & Spirit
Johnson Trading Estate, Allington Avenue
- Private Counselling
- For Adults
- Humanistic Integrative (Transactional Analysis, Gestalt, Person Centred and Psycho-spiritual)
- Short term Counselling (6-10 sessions)
- Ongoing Counselling if required.
What to expect:
- First session is an assessment, to assess your needs/if I can support you best
- 6-10 counselling sessions recommended initially, ongoing support if required
- End your sessions any time you wish to
- If you want to see if you can work with me first please book an introduction session
- Humanistic Integrative Counsellor
- Registered Member of the BACP
- Work in Primary Care as Health Coach and Counsellor and run Mental Health Peer Support Group for adults in Yeovil.
- Work background: Varied e.g. military intelligence, police control room operator, secondary school teacher, lecturer and kinship foster carer. This has involved working with people, sometimes in crisis situations to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Life experience: alcoholism, drugs abuse, missing/homeless family members, psychosis/sectioning process, social services/children in care and PTSD.
- Influential Woman of the Year Finalist for Dorset in 2015 for supporting my niece through sudden paralysis to recovery.
Training, qualifications & experience
Working in primary care supporting adults and young persons with low moods, depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, self-harm and bereavement.
Short term and ongoing counselling.
Equine Facilitated Counselling and Ancient Woodland Retreats.
BSc Hons Animal Science (Behaviour & Welfare), PGCE in Secondary Science (Biology), Qualified Teacher Status, LEAP Cert in EFP/L, Therapeutic Counselling Diploma, MBACP, Youth MHFA, First Aid Certificate and Cert in Health Coaching for Behaviour Change.
Areas of counselling I deal with
What it will cost:
- Assessment session (50 mins) – £40 for 50 mins
- Counselling session (50 mins) – £40 for 50 mins
- Online sessions – £35 for 50 mins
- Introductory session (to see if you can work with me) – £15 for 30 mins.
- Concessions may be available, please contact me to discuss.
Georgie is an Equine Facilitated Practitioner and supports Equine EARTH in facilitating Equine Facilitated Counselling and overnight Retreats for adults in the Cotswolds.
Georgie has an avid interest in the natural world, complementary therapies and spiritual development. She has had previous careers in the British Army, Police, Education and a previous business in Natural Therapies for Animals and People.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Thursdays in Dorchester, Fridays in Weymouth and online counselling in evenings/early mornings.
Types of client