020 3962 0414
My name is Georgia and I'm a registered MBACP counsellor. I provide a warm, calm and compassionate approach to support you towards achieving your goals. Our therapeutic sessions will be tailored to meet your unique needs, based on a shared understanding of your concerns and problems. We will work collaboratively and I can help you live more fully, drawing from your internal resources and abilities.
I work with various psychological approaches including Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Psychodynamic Therapy. I also specialise in the use of Expressive Writing as a therapeutic intervention which can offer you an alternative or additional way of expressing, processing and sharing difficult feelings.
As well as working in private practice I also work on a voluntary basis in two specialised charities where I offer short-term counselling to adults affected by trauma, depression and anxiety disorders.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (completion date Sep 2020), City, University of London
- M.Sc. Clinical Mental Health, University College London (UCL), 2017
- M.A. Psychology and relational skills, University of Turin, 2013
- B.Sc. Education and Social Sciences (Special Needs Education), University of Macedonia, 2011
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Child related issues
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
Photos & videos
- £50 per individual session
- £40 Skype sessions
- Concessions for students and low-income earners may be available
I have a cancellation policy of 48 hours notice, if notice is under 48 hours the full fee is charged.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Greek, Italian|
Please contact me to discuss availability
Types of client