Dr Gemma Fisk
- I offer psychological assessments and treatment for children and young people presenting with a range of mental health difficulties. I also offer support to parents around their child's mental health difficulties, particularly in the context of anxiety and low mood.
- Jointly with colleagues I offer Autistic Spectrum Disorder assessments using gold-standard assessment tools.
- Cognitive assessments to look at a child's cognitive strengths and difficulties and how best to support them in the context of their cognitive profile.
- Training and consultation to schools on a range of mental health difficulties as well as on neurodevelopmental conditions including ASD and ADHD.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Clinical Forensic Psychology
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Low self-confidence
Photos & videos
Initial appointment £195 (up to 90 minutes)
Therapy sessions £100 per hour
Telephone consultation £50 per hour
Please contact me directly to discuss fees for ASD and cognitive assessments.
Please contact me directly to discuss fees for training and consultation packages.
Fees are payable by BACS transfer in advance of the appointment following receipt of invoice.
Cancellation for appointments is required at least 48 hours in advance otherwise the full fee is payable.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently run a clinic during the day on Thursdays and on a Saturday morning. I am able to offer evening appointments and do offer home visits depending on location.
Types of client