Gail Rickaby MBACP. DIP.COUN
Hello, I am Gail. Are you experiencing emotional difficulties,or feeling anxious, depressed, maybe feeling stuck and struggling with life.
I am a qualified experienced counsellor with many years of life experience.
I can provide a safe confidential space to work towards the healing of any emotional pain or problems that I know can be overwhelming and impact upon the quality of your daily life. My approach is based on responding to a persons individual unique needs. I will not judge you. My approach is focused on acceptance and respect.
Together we can locate and explore your inner resources to alleviate the difficulties you are experiencing, that you may feel at this moment in time are lost or unattainable.I have been trained to listen deeply and identify feelings and life patterns .You are not alone in this counselling journey, working together we will consider the best way forward for you.
I offer one hour sessions for adults at my private practice in Redruth. Our first session is about identifying whether we can beneficially work together for the best possible results.
Thank you for looking at my profile please ring ,text,or email me if you would like an appointment.
"AND THE DAY CAME WHEN THE RISK TO REMAIN TIGHT IN A BUD WAS MORE PAINFUL THAN THE RISK IT TOOK TO BLOSSOM " - Anais Nin
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced certificate in Person Centred Counselling
- Higher National Diploma in Person Centred Counselling level 5
- Twelves Company Counselling for clients that have experienced rape, sexual abuse, and incest.
- Penhaligon Counselling Service general counselling which includes anxiety, relationship
- problems, depression, and low self-esteem.
- Finklehores model understanding the immediate effects of psychological trauma.
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness
- Understanding the Inner child concept
- Solution Focused therapy
- Diploma in Social Care
- Safeguarding Adults and children
- Mental Capacity Act
- Equality and Diversity training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
My fees are £35 for the initial first 50 minute session
Then £40 per hour thereafter.
I also have limited availability for those on low incomes,students, and benefit claimants.
I have had the privilege to support many people through some very difficult and painful times in their lives. These have been in a variety of settings which include charities, private practice and non profit organisations.
I regularly participate in further training and seminars which enables me to keep informed of new research . I also have supervision to help me provide the best possible service to my clientele.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day and evening appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|