Frederica Martins Taylor MBACP
I have experience of working with clients with a wide variety of issues including depression, anger, anxiety, panic attacks, bereavement, loss, stress, low self esteem, self harm and relationship issues.
We all deal with emotional issues in our lives from time to time and it is when those issues become overwhelming and begin to get in the way of us living a fulfilling life, that it might be the right time to seek counselling.
In my practice I offer a genuine, friendly and non judgmental relationship with my clients. We will work side by side to help you explore and understand any worries or issues you may have. I value the uniqueness of each individual and use my training and experience to suit your individual needs.
I also offer walking therapy - The usual 50 minutes session while we walk, talk and explore the great outdoors. (Weather dependent).
I run my private practice from central Winchester and Salisbury City Centre.
Winchester: a 5 minute walk from Tower Street Carpark
Salisbury: a 5 minute walk from The Maltings Carpark
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fd Degree in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- ABC Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
- Working with Suicide - 2017
- Understanding and Working with Eating Disorders - 2017
- Working with Domestic Abuse - 2017
- The Impact of the Internet on the Couple and the Individual - 2018
- Working With Erotic Transference - 2019
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Individuals: £50 per 50 minute session
- Couples: £60 per 60 minutes session
Trainees/Students: Reduce rates available - Please enquire
Sessions can be paid by cash, bank transfer or card.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client