I am an experienced Family and Systemic Psychotherapist and Practitioner Psychologist (qualified as Clinical Psychologist in Italy and recognised as Counselling/Forensic Psychologist by HCPC in Uk).
I am used to work with individuals, couples and families with an empathetic and clear attitude, in a warm and safe environment.
My approach and methods of work are concentrated on improving relationships and communication. I work exploring through them in order to increase the awareness of the self, by helping you to achieve a healthy balance and personal psychological well-being along with assisting you to find solutions.
Psychotherapy is an excellent opportunity to understand and gain experience of yourself.
I offer daily and evening sessions in Italian (mother tongue) and English language.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Clinical Psychology (Italian Graduation)
- Family and Systemic Psychotherapy
- Counselling/Forensic Psychologist HCPC registered, BACP Member, BPS Chartered Member, BRS Member (British Rorscharch Society)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client