Four Counties Counselling
A R C Progress
01462 337740 / 07398 459 205
Have you been feeling, anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, prone to tears or quick to anger?
Struggling at work, home, socially or in your relationships with family and friends?
Counselling can help you explore why this is happening and give you the tools to help you achieve the changes you want to make.
Some of the benefits can include:
- Less anxiety
- relief from depression
- stress reduction
- trauma resolution
- increased intimacy with loved ones and friends
- more effective communication skills
- greater self confidence and self esteem.
Here at Four Counties Counselling, we understand that it's a difficult decision to reach out for help. We will provide you with a confidential and non-judgemental space, where our hope is, that you will feel comfortable enough to talk.
We are situated in a private mews development with ample parking and easy access from the A1, A505 and A507. We have a convenient bus stop close by.
We are happy to answer any questions by email or phone and will endeavour to get back to your enquiry within 24 hours
Training, qualifications & experience
Sylvia, Katrina and Jo, between them, have over 25 years experience of working with individuals,couples,parent and child, families, young people and children.
- Fully qualified counsellors who work in an integrative way, using ongoing continuous professional development to enhance their practice.
- Members of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and work within their Ethical Framework.
- Able to offer counselling and supervision for counsellors and/or counselling trainees.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling we deal with
Sessions on communicating in relationships.
Photos & videos
Fees per session:
Initial Assessment - £25
Individuals - £45
Couples - £55
Families - £60
Trainees - £25-£35
Supervision - £35-£45
We are also able to offer specialisms in:
- Brain Injury
- Long Term Health Conditions
- Psychosexual difficulties.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
All rooms are on the ground floor. There is ample free parking on site.
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm Saturday - 9am - 5pm Sunday - 10am - 3pm
Types of client