Flora de Quincey
Chichester Enterprise Centre
07779 309 309
I am a Chichester based psychotherapeutic counsellor in private practice & work with young people and adults. I provide face to face counselling as well as flexible online counselling via FaceTime or Skype. I am also a volunteer counsellor for a local counselling charity.
I can help you gain insight & understanding into both your past & present in order for you to make clearer decisions about your future. As we work together to understand the way you are, the easier it will be for you to make decisions in order to make your life, work and relationships happier, balanced and more satisfying.
Counselling will give you a unique opportunity to be your true self without having to please another person. You will have my unconditional support. There are very few opportunities to experience this form of relationship in life, and as such it is a huge catalyst for positive change.
Psychotherapeutic counselling (also known as psychodynamic counselling) works holistically in addressing both the root of the problem and its symptoms. The effects are long-lasting because while we are working through your issues, you will also develop tools to help you deal with unknown future events.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have experience of working with clients across a wide range of issues including
- Anxiety and Stress
- Attempted Suicide
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Childhood Issues and Experiences
- Child on Child Sexual Assault
- Domestic Abuse & Violence (psychological and physical)
- Family, Parenting and Relationship Issues
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Unwanted Thoughts & Feelings
- Workplace Bullying
- I am experienced in working within the LGBT community.
- DIPLOMA in PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC COUNSELLING (3 years) : Accredited by The British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- INTRODUCTION to TIME FOCUSED THERAPY
- ASSESSMENT of CLIENTS for COUNSELLING
- REIKI MASTER / TEACHER qualified to carry out all Reiki Practitioner Methods & Techniques
- SHAMANIC REIKI PRACTITIONER
- SECOND DEGREE REIKI of the USUI Method of Natural Healing
- FIRST DEGREE REIKI of the USUI Method of Natural Healing
- BA (Hons) BUSINESS STUDIES
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Relationship problems
Photos & videos
MONDAY - FRIDAY - 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
INITIAL CONSULTATION : £25
During this session we discuss what it is that has brought you to counselling, your expectations and what duration of counselling may be best suited to your unique needs.
SUBSEQUENT SESSIONS : £45
All sessions start on the hour and last for 50 minutes
A small number of spaces are available at concessionary rates for clients on a low income. Please enquire.
My practice is located in the new Chichester Enterprise Centre on the Tesco Extra end of Terminus Road.
There is a regular bus service to Tescos from Chichester bus station (next to the train station) and the cathedral.
Alternatively there is ample free parking available.
I am located on the second floor where there is wheelchair access and WC facilities.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Face to face counselling hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm I am able to offer greater flexibility with online counselling sessions including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
Types of client