Fleur Gates (Reg MBACP) Bereavement counselling
I have set up a specialist service helping people to cope with bereavement. I understand how painful it can be when someone dies and I will help you work through your feelings and cope with the day to day, just one step at a time. Feelings of loss and grief may also come from losing a job, a home, a relationship, a pet, identity, fertility, your hopes and dreams and so on. Whatever the cause, and whatever the reason for your feelings of loss, I can support you in a safe space, giving you time to understand what you're going through and helping you feel less alone with those feelings. I also have experience of supporting people who have been bereaved through suicide, which can be an incredibly painful time.
I can meet you face to face, either at Harbour House in Kingsbridge, or in your home (within a 5 mile radius of Kingsbridge), or online via Skype, VSee, Facetime, email or by telephone.
Please do get in touch to find out more.
If you're feeling suicidal and need to talk to someone urgently please contact your GP and/or the Samaritans who are there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a week on telephone number 116 123.
I work with adults over the age of 18.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Online Counselling Skills from OCST
- ASIST trained (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- face to face, online and telephone counselling
- bereavement counselling and supporting those bereaved by suicide
- staff counsellor for a large NHS hospital
- working with carers as part of a Devon based charity
- volunteer counsellor for a low cost counselling agency in Plymouth
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Bereavement through suicide.
IVF / fertility treatment counselling.
- £45 per hour
- £170 for a block of four
- £240 for a block of six
I offer a free introductory 20 minute chat over the phone if you'd like to find out more. Just email, ring or text me to arrange a suitable time for us to speak. I will reply to all emails and texts within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8 - 5pm.
Types of client