Fleur Gates (Reg MBACP)
If you'd like to talk through what's troubling you please get in touch to arrange an initial free chat or to book a session.
Whatever you'd like to talk about, I can support you in a safe, confidential space, giving you time to understand what you're going through and helping you feel less alone with those feelings. I will help you work through your feelings and cope with the day to day, just one step at a time.
I have experience of supporting clients dealing with anxiety, depression, family issues, panic, bereavement, relationship issues, loneliness, work related stress, sadness and so on.
I can meet you face to face, either at Harbour House in Kingsbridge, or in your home (within a 5 mile radius of Kingsbridge), or by telephone or online via Skype, VSee, Facetime, email, instant chat.
I work with adults over the age of 18.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Member of the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- Intermediate Certificate in Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Online Counselling Skills from OCST
- ASIST trained (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- face to face, online and telephone counselling
- bereavement counselling and supporting those bereaved by suicide
- staff counsellor for a large NHS hospital
- working with carers as part of a Devon based charity
- volunteer counsellor for a low cost counselling agency in Plymouth
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Bereavement through suicide.
IVF / fertility treatment counselling.
- £45 per hour
- £170 for a block of four
- £240 for a block of six
I offer a free introductory 20 minute chat over the phone if you'd like to find out more. Just email, ring or text me to arrange a suitable time for us to speak. I will aim to reply to all calls, texts and emails within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
If you're feeling suicidal and need to talk to someone urgently please contact your GP and/or the Samaritans who are there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a week on telephone number 116 123.
In the past I have specialised in bereavement and I understand how painful it can be when someone dies. Feelings of loss and grief may also come from losing a job, a home, a relationship, a pet, identity, fertility, your hopes and dreams and so on.
I also have experience of supporting people who have been bereaved through suicide, which can be an incredibly painful time and has been described as "grief with the volume turned up".
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8am - 7pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|