Esther Emanuel, MA - Psychotherapist.
I am a Counsellor/Psychotherapist. I work with several conditions/issues and have been a therapist for over 20 years. I work in an integrated way, which means, that I will normally apply a range of therapeutic approaches in assisting you to overcome your issues. I am passionate about what I do. I am an approved therapist for Anxiety UK and work with both kids and adults. I am also a private healthcare provider for BUPA, Aviva, Cigna and WPA. I am also a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Time Line Therapist.
I initially came to therapy out of a curiosity to know why things were the way they were. Now, my curiosity extends to include how we perceive the world, why we perceive it the way we do and how this can have impact on our lives. Nevertheless, knowing from experience that our perceptions have a huge impact on initiating our outlooks and therefore our outcomes in life, I work at enabling my clients find better ways of perceiving life - whilst at the same time, dealing with their presented issue(s) or condition(s).
I am also no stranger to life's challenging issues and I find that this can be a good resource in helping others come to terms with and in resolving theirs. I am committed to my work and abide by the ethics of my profession. It would be a delight to eventually get to know you and to work with you.
With kind regards, Esther Emanuel
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and qualifications include:
- UKCP Psychotherapist – MA in Group and Intercultural Therapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London)
- Master Practitioner of NLP – Member of the Society of NLP (Trained with Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist – Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Full Membership of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (Trained with Paul McKenna and London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Time Line Therapist – Certified (Trained at The Performance Partnership, London)
- EMDR – (Trained with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- NLP Coach – Certified (Trained with Performance Partnership, London)
- Up to date Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Anxiety, Phobias, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Relationship Issues,
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Photos & videos
Psychotherapy sessions: £65 to £85 per session (Individuals) - £40 to £50 per session (Groups).
Hypnotherapy/Time Line Therapy/NLP Therapy: £80 to £180 per session (Individuals).
Home/Work Visits: Please call or email me for further information
I am a private healthcare provider for BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, Pru Health, Standard Life, Cigna and WPA. I have been made aware that Westfield Health and Health Shield will reimburse costs of hypnotherapy. Further information can be provided by the private healthcare provider.
I also run groups to assist individuals overcome issues of anxiety and low self-esteem/confidence.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please call or email for appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|