Esther Emanuel - Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist & NLP Master Practitioner
020 8262 0471 / 07578 470 617
I am a Psychotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Time Line Therapist. I work with several conditions/issues. I have been a therapist since 1998. I work in an integrated way, which means, that I apply a range of therapeutic approaches in assisting my clients overcome their issues. I also customise my therapy, to suit my clients presented symptoms and needs. I am passionate about what I do.
I initially came to therapy, as a means of satisfying my curiosity; I wanted to know why things were the way they were, i.e., with me and with others. I was also interested in knowing, if there was anything that could be done, to assist us as human beings, in living a more satisfying and therefore fulfilling life. Now, my curiosity extends to include how we perceive the world, why we perceive it the way we do, and how this can impact on our lives. Nevertheless, it is my desire to assist my clients in becoming all that they are capable of being.
I am also no stranger to life's challenging issues and I find that this can be a very good resource in helping others come to terms with and in resolving theirs. I am committed to my work and abide by the ethics of my profession. It would be a delight to eventually get to know you and to work with you.
With kind regards, Esther Emanuel
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and qualifications include:
- UKCP Psychotherapist – MA in Group and Intercultural Therapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London)
- Master Practitioner of NLP – Member of the Society of NLP (Trained with Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist – Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Full Membership of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (Trained with Paul McKenna and London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Time Line Therapist – Certified (Trained at The Performance Partnership, London)
- EMDR – (Trained with the London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- NLP Coach – Certified (Trained with Performance Partnership, London)
- Up to date Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Psychotherapy sessions: £65 to £85 per session (Individuals) - £25 to £35 per session (Groups).
Hypnotherapy/Time Line Therapy/NLP Therapy: £75 to £180 per session (Individuals).
Home/Work Visits: Please call or email me for further information
I am a private healthcare provider for BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, Pru Health, Standard Life, Cigna and WPA. I have been made aware that Westfield Health and Health Shield will reimburse costs of hypnotherapy. Further information can be provided by the private healthcare provider.
I also run groups to assist individuals overcome issues of anxiety and low self-esteem/confidence. Please follow this link for updates on my work. https://www.facebook.com/therapieseast
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please call or email for appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|