Ernesto L. Brea: BSc (Hons) and PGDip in Attachment Studies
Consulting Room 116
50 Westminster Bridge Road
Staple Inn Building
7 Staple Inn
My name is Ernesto and I am a Counsellor and Psychotherapist with more than nine years of experience working with adults.
I am fully Accredited by The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and UKRCP Registered.
I have three practices in Central London (Kings Cross, Chancery Lane/Holborn and Waterloo).
Training, qualifications & experience
My experience and qualifications
Whilst I have a wide experience helping people from all different backgrounds including from sexual and ethnic minority groups, my experience comes mainly from working in private practice and offering my services in different organisations, including the NHS.
I hold a BSc (Honours) in Integrative Counselling - Psychotherapy awarded by Roehampton University yet, one of my main areas of interest remains Attachment theory. For this reason, I have also completed a three-year Postgraduate Diploma PGDip in Attachment Studies.
This means that, as part of the therapeutic journey, I aim to help people gaining a deeper understanding of their own personal attachment style.
My style of working is being sided by side with individuals at a pace that suits them and my professional approach is compassionate, warm and down to earth.
As with most responsible therapists, I have personal experience of long-term therapy.
These are some of the issues I often deal with:
- Experiencing depression, sadness or emptiness
- Anxiety and stress
- Lacking confidence, self-esteem or having feelings of underachievement
- Finding it difficult to sustain good relationships
- Coping with big life changes
- Family, relationships and work-related difficulties
- Difficulties relating to sexuality
- Sexual diversity issues
- Sexual abuse
- LGBT related issues
I am also approved by health insurers (Aviva, Pruhealth and WPA).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship issues
Photos & videos
- £70 50' sessions (Please note that the Initial consultation is also charged at this rate)
- £70 50' sessions via Skype
- £90 50' sessions Saturday and Sunday appointments
- I have three consulting rooms in Waterloo, Holborn and Chancery Lane and Kings Cross
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English - Spanish|
I work Monday to Friday in these locations: Waterloo- Lambeth North, Holborn, Chancery Lane and Kings Cross. I also can provide with Saturday and Sunday appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|