I work with adults and teenagers in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding areas. My style of counselling is built using the foundation of the Humanistic approach. This uses my genuine, empathic, non-judgemental qualities to create a secure, supportive relationship with my clients. Within this safe framework, I am able to assist my clients in working through painful emotions, anxious or destructive behaviours, inner child healing, survival patterns and fears that cause blocks that keep us from living & experiencing life in a way that allows the happiness you deserve.
My aim is to support my clients in finding their own inner resources in the process of healing and positive change.
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 4 Adv (DIP) Humanistic counselling (BACP Accredited course)
CPCAB Level 3 in counselling
CPCAB level 2 in counselling
Extra training models
- Bereavement theories and training at the Hospice in the Weald.
- CBT understanding and working with Anger.
- Working with suicidal thoughts in practice.
- How to die well-Stephen Jenkins (the grief walker).
- Mindfulness in practice
- understanding Co-dependence within addiction and families - Carers 1st
- CBT understanding OCD
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45 per session. Feel free to contact me for an informal assessment of your needs.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
10am till 9pm Monday to Friday. 12pm till 4 pm Saturdays
Types of client