Emma Clegg B.Sc(Hons) M.Sc DHP PGDHP ECP MBPsS PGCE
Markland Therapy Centre
112 Market Street
01942 796854 / 07984 819840
** FREE INITIAL 15 MINUTE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION **
**SPECIAL SUBSIDISED RATES FOR MS SUFFERERS**
HELLO! HOW MAY I HELP YOU?
What I offer each client; ...............
* A safe, effective, confidential service
* 22 years' experience in the role, backed up with postgraduate qualifications
* Hour-long or intensive sessions (between 1 and 2 hours)
* Non-judgemental help tailored to suit YOU
* Understanding and experience of clients with ADHD, AUTISM, OCD, etc
* Help for you regardless of race, faith, gender, etc.
All this is achieved using a combination of Counselling, NLP, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy with elements of Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy etc.
My experience includes working with the following;...............
* Transgender issues
* Smoking and Vaping Cessation
* Chronic conditions such as MS, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, IBS etc
* Weight Management including Virtual Gastric Band
* Self-esteem/worthlessness and confidence issues etc
Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm
Evening appointments available - Usually Wednesday and Thursday, but Mondays and Tuesdays also available occasionally
Saturday - 10am to 12.30pm
Sunday - by special arrangement only - extra charge applies
Training, qualifications & experience
B.Sc(Hons) - Bachelors Honours degree in Psychology
M.Sc - Masters' degree in Applied Psychology
DHP - Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
PGDHP - Postgraduate Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
ECP - European Certificate of Psychotherapy
PGCE - (qualified teacher, 14+)
I am also a Certified Practitioner of NLP and a TimeLine therapy Practitioner.
Other courses attended include ;
* Working with cancer patients
* OCD and de-cluttering
* Pain management
* IBS and gut-related Hypnosis training
*Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner
* * *
I am a lifelong member of the British Psychological Society and am in the process of rejoining UKCP.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Updated July 24th 2018
My fee structure is based on the fact that I am a very highly qualified, well-experienced Professional with Postgraduate qualifications in Psychology, Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, plus further/higher education teaching. I am also a lifelong member of the British Psychological Society.
Hourly sessions - £48
Couples hourly sessions - £65
Intensive session fees - £95
Virtual Gastric Band Hypnotherapy - 5 sessions - £450 -PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
Home visits - cost stated plus surcharge of £5 minimum depending on distance
SUNDAY rates - flat rate of £75 per hour session
PAY BY CASH, CHEQUE, OR BANK TRANSFER (cleared payment required prior to the session taking place).
I AM SORRY BUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I WILL NOT BE OFFERING CARD PAYMENTS, THANK YOU. APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
* Please contact me with any questions or for information in confidence and I will do my best to assist
* Terms and conditions apply to all sessions, and require signing by the client at the first session. A copy will be sent to you before your first session together with other relevant information.
* Sorry I do not help with sexual problems or Agender difficulties.
* I am a member of the British Psychological Society
* I am happy to do Skype sessions with advance payment
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available Monday to Friday daytimes from 9am, Saturday mornings and Wednesday/Thursday evenings
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|