Emma Alban Counselling Reg MBACP
I am an experienced and qualified counsellor, offering a professional, confidential and caring counselling service.
Please contact me for further details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Higher Professional Diploma in Counselling
- National Certificate in further Education, in Counselling
- Preparing to Teach in The Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
- Accredited Bereavement Support (Cruse Bereavement Care)
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Training areas include:
- Bereavement and Loss
- Mental Health
- CBT in Brief Therapy
- Anger management
- Self Harm and Suicide
- Skills for working with Personality Disorders
- Foundations of Neuro-Linguistic-Programming (NLP)
- Foundations of Neuroscience
- Solution focused brief therapy
- Silva Mind method training
I have had many years experience working in Mental Health and Bereavement organisations, Prison and in the Community, as well as in my Private Counselling Practise.
I also have worked as a Mental Health Trainer, delivering training to organisations and businesses; as well as running Recovery Workshops for Women, on a wide range of Mental Health issues.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Pregnancy and birth
£40 for one hour
Student rates and other concessionary rates are available on request
For further information please email, text or call me (weekdays only) - If no reply, please do leave me a message with a good time to call you back. All messages are strictly confidential.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Touch-sign for deafblind|
Types of client