I am a CBT therapist based in South East London.
I am an experienced therapist and have worked with individuals and families both privately and within the NHS IAPT Mental Health Services. I offer therapy for depression and anxiety disorders, panic disorder, social phobia, post traumatic stress disorder, generalised anxiety disorder and other.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified therapeutic Integrative Counsellor and CBT Therapist.
Professional registration with the BACP and BABCP umbrella regulatory bodies.
Fully insured with 10+ years of post qualification experience working within the community, for employment support organisations, and statutory services including NHS.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Change and loss issues
Caring for others
Siblings and other relatives living under challenging circumstances
Cultural and social issues
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- On a sliding scale and between £40 - £70 per session.
Assessment and consultation 1 - 3 sessions
Short 7 to 12 CBT sessions - Goal Oriented
Mid length duration 3 to 6 months - Exploration reflection and problem solving of difficulties.
Longer term 6 months plus - Psychotherapy and support open ended endings can be discussed at any given point.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English and or Spanish|