- Therapy sessions available to those struggling with issues such as depression, anxiety, panic, self-harm, low self-esteem, loss etc.
- 20 minute chat prior to initial session (free of charge).
- Both short-term and long-term therapy offered.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Psychodynamic, and Person-Centred based approaches utilised throughout.
- Ages 16+.
- Sessions able to take place at main office, at your home, via the telephone and/or via Skype.
- Fluent in Greek also (for any potential greek speakers seeking therapy).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters (MSc Merit) in Developmental Psychology (2013).
- Bachelors (BA Hons) in Psychology & Counselling (2012).
- Registered member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). Currently working towards full accreditation.
- Member of the BPS (British Psychological Society)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- £40 per hourly session.
A bit about me...
I am a British-Greek bilingual, working towards building my own practice for the past decade. Throughout these years, I have gained two University degrees, and attended numerous mental health training courses. I love to learn and so am constantly in search of further training.
I began my career via working alongside children and young adolescents in a residential home, followed by a year in a primary school, supporting children experiencing emotional challenges. I was fortunate to find myself a role as a ‘Therapist/Case Manager’ for the ‘16-19 CAMHS NHS’ team the following year for which I remain extremely grateful, as it was this role that made me realise that this indeed is the career path I wish to follow. Following a brief time within the ‘Probation Service’, I began employment as a ‘Telephone Counsellor’, supporting adults/older adults, that due to mental health struggles, have been out of work. In addition to this, I also began working as a part-time ‘Crisis Worker’ for the Staffordshire ‘SARC’ (Sexual Assault Referral Centre), supporting victims of attacks of a sexual nature.
I truly feel passionate about assisting others during a difficult time and take great pride in being part of someones life journey. I am professional, respectful, but most importantly, genuine.
‘Believe you can and you are halfway there!’
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:30 Friday - Sunday 09:00 - 20:00
Types of client