Dragana Djukic BSc, MA (Psych) - Counselling, Psychotherapy, Mindfulness
I have 25 years experience in counselling and psychotherapy working with individual clients, couples and groups.
My approach is integrative focusing on helping people strengthen their capacities to deal with the challenges and crises of life, get in touch with their inner wisdom and recover an authentic sense of self, grow healthy relationships, and live life with a deeper meaning and purpose.
I work with individual clients on both a short-term and long-term basis.
My private practice is in East Sheen (Richmond), and I also offer Skype sessions to clients and supervisees who live in the UK and abroad.
I have a Master Degree in Psychotherapy, a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling, a certificate in CBT and a Diploma in Clinical Supervision. I am also a certified Mindfulness Teacher, and I have been teaching mindfulness to individuals and groups for the last ten years.
In addition to my private practice, I have been working in NHS practices for more than ten years, with a rich diversity of clients, culturally and clinically, who have brought with them a diverse range of problems including depression and anxiety, low self-esteem, relationship problems and unresolved issues from childhood.
I teach on Postgraduate Diploma Course in Counselling at the Psychosynthesis Trust (London) – a counselling and psychotherapy training organisation. I also teach mindfulness in Putneymead NHS practice.
I am registered by the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Degree in Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Transpersonal & Integrative Supervision for groups and individuals
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- BSc in Physics
In addition to my private practice I also work at:
- The NHS clinic Putneymead Group Medical Practice, as a senior counsellor and Mindfulness teacher
- The Psychosynthesis Trust, as a trainer and supervisor
My previous experience includes:
- Head of Training at the Psychosynthesis Trust, London
- Tutor on the Counselling Diploma Course at Mary Ward Centre
- Senior Counsellor at the NHS clinic Aylesbury Partnership
- Senior Counsellor at the Waterloo Community Counselling, in their Multi-Ethnic Counselling Service
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- £70+ for individual therapy sessions with some reduced fee daytime spaces and those on low incomes
- £90 for couples
- £70 individual supervision
I welcome all enquiries so please feel free to call or email me for more information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Italian, Serbo-Croat|
Types of client
Supervision & training
I offer professional supervision, individually and in groups, to qualified counsellors and psychotherapists or in training, and those from other disciplines within the helping professions. .