Diane Tyler MBACP (Accred)
The Turner Centre
52 North Hill
The Kingsford Stables Therapy Centre
5a & 7 The Stream
Welcome to my profile page I am an experienced counsellor and an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and abide by the BACP ethical framework for good practice.
My foundation training is person-centred. What does this mean?
We all have different life experiences and all have our own unique views on how we understand what goes on around us. Time and space to reflect is all too often something we do not spend on ourselves.
Person Centred-Counselling allows the space for all emotions to be explored without fear of judgement or retaliation by means of the therapeutic relationship that you and I build together.
A safe haven is created as you become aware of and trust the framework we develop between us to protect you. Your confidentiality is paramount to me and as your counsellor I will provide a space that offers you a non-judgemental, genuine and empathic understanding. With these person-centred principles in place there is a possibility for real change for you.
The closer we can stay to these conditions the more helpful we can be to put you back on course for constructive growth.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited BACP course Completed in 2012 - BA(hons) Counselling Studies University of Essex.
- Counselling People with Dementia - Dementia UK Training
- Telephone Counselling Training
- ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk
- Anxiety Private Practice conference London
- Loss: what does life mean for me now? Private Practice conference London 2018.
- Working with people with dementia - Danuta Lipinska 2.02.19
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
Individual Counselling £35.00
Low Income and Retired £25.00
Telephone Counselling £35.00
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have appointments available at the Kingsford Stables Therapy Centre day time Thursdays. Alternatively there are appointments available at the Turner Centre Saturday afternoon.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|