Denise Sadleir MBACP (Accred) B.Sc (Hons) Counselling & Psychotherapy
I am a fully qualified experienced Counsellor & Psychotherapist based in the south side of Luton Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border.
Once your contact is made we can engage in a short summary of the nature of support you are seeking, & we will meet at my Private Practice to discuss the way forward for you. Some sessions are attended weekly/fortnightly depending on the issue. The amount of sessions will be discussed at your first appointment & then we can review accordingly.
In addition to being qualified in this field I have extensive experience working in community health & social care with individuals & specialists groups.
I have various voluntary involvement over the years of Youth Work, Elderly Community Support, Fund-Raising/Charity Events & Voluntary Counselling Support to Charitable Organisations.
Training, qualifications & experience
- B.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Professional Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Professional Certificate in Counselling Support for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapist- EAP- EAGALA Trained
- ASIST- Applied Suicide Intervention Support Training
- Continuous Training & Development is my commitment to my work.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Women’s & Men’s Health & Welfare including Domestic Violence of either gender.
Individual Session £40
Individual cases can be negotiated
I have worked in special fields of:
- Care for the Elderly
- Suicide Support
- Sexual Health Care
- Young People with Profound Disabilities
- Rape Crisis Centre
- Primary Health Care- Generic Counselling
- Women’s Support Centre
- Employee Assisted Programmes - Short Term Counselling
- LGBTQ Groups
- Men’s Welfare & Health Care
- Bereavement Issues
- Adoption/Fostering Children
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday’s 9am-8pm subject to availability
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|