I have worked as a qualified counsellor for over 20 years. I offer both couple and individual counselling. I can help with: relationship problems, anxiety, depression, ill health, loss and low self-worth.
I work in a sensitive and respectful way and I am optimistic about human nature. I believe that we have an innate ability to problem solve, heal and grow, however life's events and circumstances can affect our potential to access this natural part of ourselves. I provide a safe non-judgmental space where you can reflect and begin to see yourself and your circumstances in a new light.
If you would like more information about me and the way I work, please visit my website:
There is no charge for an initial meeting which will provide an opportunity for us to see if my service would be helpful for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accreditation with BACP: 2012
- Post graduate Diploma in counselling from York St John University: 2006
- Certificate in couples counselling from Marriage Care (Relationship organisation): 1998
- Registered General Nurse: 1982
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
The is no charge for the first meeting. This meeting will give us an opportunity to discuss the issues that you would like to work with, it will also help us to decide if I am the right person to help you.
Prices for the next sessions are as follows:
- Individuals £40 per hour.
- Couples £50 per hour.
If you are on a low income, a student or a pensioner I offer a discount of 20%.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|