Denis Victor, BA Integrative Counselling, Registered MBACP
I am a qualified counsellor offering private one-on-one Counselling in Taunton and Exeter for individual adults-Men, Women, Teenagers and students.
Are you experiencing Anxiety and inability to cope with daily life? Are you struggling with depression, panic attacks or stress? Do you have difficulty in dealing with loss or bereavement or a major change in life? Do you luck confidence and failing to fulfil your potential? Do you have relationship difficulties? Do you feel isolated and lonely? I can help.
Other issues I work with include Men’s issues, Abuse, Anger management, Cultural issues, Domestic violence/abuse, Race, Self-harm, Sexual issues, Spirituality, Suicidal thoughts, Trauma. I also have a specialist working with difference and diversity – culture, ethnicity and race providing Counselling in South West England for culturally diverse clients.
I believe that each individual that comes to see me is a unique-valuable person, with their own journey and unique story to tell. The relationship is paramount and at the heart of my work. I value the collaborative partnership with each person I support so that together we can work through any pain or challenges to gain clarity.
I can be contacted by email; firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call me on Mobile:07561725262.
All messages left will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I completed 4 years of training, my initial therapy training was at the Iron Mill College in Exeter where I gained a certificate in counselling. I subsequently gained a foundation degree and then studied for a BA in integrative therapy from the University of Worcester.
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy ( BACP). I abide by its code of ethics and professional practice.
- I have a clean DBS and I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
- My work is fully supervised by registered supervisors and I continually update my professional development.
- I have travelled widely in my life and I have experienced life in many parts of the world. Travel has given me a wide experience of the various cultures.
- Prior to becoming a counsellor, I trained as a teacher, but also enjoyed long and successful careers as: A youth worker, support worker, Djembe drum instructor, Charity worker and several other roles.
- I offer counselling and therapy for a wide range of people Men and Women of different ages, cultural backgrounds, races and social backgrounds. I have a special interest in diversity in counselling.
I offer a professional, equal and non judgemental-empathetic counselling support in Taunton.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I offer a Free initial 45 Minutes consultation.
Individual Face to Face counselling sessions: £40
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Weekdays 9;00 am to 9:00 pm. I can offer both early and late night counselling slots plus Weekend appointments on request.
Types of client