Denis Victor, BA Integrative Counselling, Registered MBACP
Hello, my name is Denis, Do you feel you need to talk to someone?
I am a fully qualified counsellor, I offer individual One-to-One counselling for adults, children and young people or students. I offer both early and late night counselling slots plus weekend appointments on request.
I support people on a wide range of recognised psychological and emotional situations, including:
- Anxiety and inability to cope with every day life
- Depression, panic attacks and stress
- Difficulty in dealing with loss, bereavement or grief
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem
- Anger, difficulties in relationships, sexual problems
- Addictions and much more
I also support people with issues which maybe difficult to define, like; confusion and lack of direction, questions about meaning in life, difficulties in relating to others, concerns about identity or sexuality.
I believe that each individual that comes to see me is a unique-valuable person, with their own journey and unique story to tell. Relationship is paramount and at the heart of my work. I value the collaborative partnership with each person I support, so that together we can work through any pain or challenges to gain clarity.
I can be contacted by email ; firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call me on Mobile:07561725262.
If I am not available, please leave a message or send a text
All messages left will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I completed 4 years of training, my initial therapy training was at the Iron Mill College in Exeter where I gained a certificate in counselling. I subsequently gained a foundation degree and then studied for a BA in integrative therapy from the University of Worcester.
- I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy ( BACP). I abide by its code of ethics and professional practice.
- I have a clean DBS and I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
- My work is fully supervised by registered supervisors and I continually update my professional development.
- I have travelled widely in my life and I have experienced life in many parts of the world. Travel has given me a wide experience of the various cultures.
- Prior to becoming a counsellor, I trained as a teacher, but also enjoyed long and successful careers as: A youth worker, support worker, Djembe drum instructor, Charity worker and several other roles.
- I offer counselling and therapy for a wide range of people Men and Women of different ages, cultural backgrounds, races and social backgrounds. I have a special interest in diversity in counselling.
I offer a professional, equal and non judgemental-empathetic counselling support in Taunton.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I offer a Free initial 45 Minutes consultation.
Individual Face to Face counselling sessions: £40
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Weekdays 9;00 am to 9:00 pm. I can offer both early and late night counselling slots plus Weekend appointments on request.
Types of client