Demi Kounous MBACP
Have you lost your zest for life? Are you facing difficult life situations? You may be anxious or overwhelmed due to something in your personal life or career.
My approach to therapy is person centred, as each and every one of us is a unique individual. We will work together to explore any issues that you may be facing. Working as a counsellor I have come across many clients with diverse issues. I am committed to supporting and empowering people to identify and utilise their personal strengths to cope with the obstacles they may be challenged within their daily life. I will endeavour to understand you and your needs in a non-judgemental, safe and calm environment.
I am located in Broughton, Milton Keynes, and work from an office situated behind my house. I am a qualified, fully insured therapist and a member of the BACP (British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - CPCAB
- Level 3 Counselling Studies - CPCAB
- Level 2 Counselling Skills - CPCAB
- Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Skills - CPCAB
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- I regularly attend CPD (Continued Professional Development) on a variation of topics
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Initial 30 minute assessment free of charge - this is an opportunity for us to meet each other, discuss expectations and what you hope to gain from the sessions.
60 minute sessions - £40
Block booking sessions are available at a discounted rate.
Weekend appointments available.
Previously Worked With:
YIS Youth Counselling Service for Children and Young People (ages 11-21)
Eclipse Counselling Service
Mindspace Phycological consultancy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|