Dr Delicia Barnes Rev, MHs. PhD, CSC, CM, Clin. Psy, Th. Ed. (MBACP, IMPA)
Are you struggling with a low mood or experiencing anxiety? Is your relationship or marriage breaking down? Has a personal issue turned into a big obstacle?
I can help you move forward.
I'm an accredited Transpersonal Counsellor & Psychotherapist in private practice with nearly 25 years experience as a mental health professional. I have a clinical work background within the NHS, private hospitals and secure residential units.
What to expect:
Simply get in touch so we can have a chat. If you're happy to go ahead we can arrange a session where you can discuss what you want to achieve. I can then help you take the next steps towards recovery. By making a firm decision to move forward, the work you put into your sessions together with practical application - is bound to pay off.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Ordained Metaphysical Humanistic Minister (Evidence-based full-time clergy, duly qualified and recognized member of an ecclesiastical body, authorized and licensed to carry out all formal spiritual functions according to the rights and privileges of the law / ICMH / IMPA)
- Certified Metaphysical Spiritual Counsellor ( Transpersonal / Pastoral / Marriage ) (CSC / IMHS / IMPA Accredited / BACP Spiritual Division Member / Evidence-based / Humanistic)
- Certified Metaphysician & Spiritual Health Consultant (IMHS / IMPA / Evidence-based) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Doctor of Philosophy in Metaphysical Humanistic Science (MHs. PhD, MA, BA) specialized in Metaphysical Spiritual Counselling (Magna Cum Laude / With Honors / IMPA Accredited)
- Advanced Diploma Therapeutic Counselling spec. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy / Mental Health (BACP Member / CPCAB Accredited)
- MA Level Clinical Psychology Professional Training incl. Personality Theories, Psychological Therapies (CBT), Psychotherapy, Psycho-pathology, DSM-IV and Diagnostics. (O.U. Accredited)
- HNC in Therapeutic (Special Needs) Education specializing in Remedial Interventions / Behaviour Modification / Children & Vulnerable Groups (VDAB Approved and Accredited)
- Therapeutic Conflict Resolution / Family & Couples - Level 3 Diploma in (Therapeutic) Mediation (OCNW Accredited)
- Holistic Mental Health Interventions - Level 3 Diploma Holistic Therapies (VTCT / QCA Accredited)
- Additional university courses and training include: Intercultural Psychology, Social Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, Pedagogics, Ortho-pedagogics (remedial education), Working with Children and Families.
- Clear advanced CRB / No cautions or convictions
- Member of BACP and IMPA
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Marriage Counselling & Relationship Guidance
- Faith-based and Pastoral Counselling
- Religious issues for individuals and couples
- Identity and intercultural issues
- Existential issues
- Ex-Combat Veterans
- Serving Veterans
- Transitioning Issues
Insurance accepted, please confirm specific company.
£45 per session for individuals
£65 per session for couples