01243 374358 / 07843 977743
Are you bereaved? living with cancer? or other life limiting illnesses? Are you low, struggling to cope with life and feeling every day is an effort?
I can help.
I offer professional, affordable counselling either in my study or in your own home.
A very experienced counsellor, I am fully insured and registered with the BACP.
Sessions are £30 per hour.
If you think I may be able to help, ring me on 07843977743.
Please leave your contact details and I will contact you soonest.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor (psychodynamic) with a particular interest in Loss, bereavement and Oncology counselling.
I am also a qualified mindfulness/meditation teacher.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
The initial assessment session is £20. After the assessment, the sessions are £30 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer appointments on Mondays and Thursdays, day time and evening.
Types of client