01243 374358 / 07843 977743
Are you anxious, depressed or bereaved? living with cancer? or other life limiting illnesses? Are you low, struggling to cope with life and feeling every day is an effort?
I can help.
I offer professional, affordable counselling either in my study or in your own home.
A very experienced counsellor, I am fully insured and registered with the BACP.
Sessions are £30 per hour.
If you think I may be able to help, ring me on 07843977743.
Please leave your contact details and I will contact you soonest.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor (psychodynamic) and Cognitive Behavioural therapist (CBT) with a particular interest in anxiety, depression, loss, bereavement and cancer counselling.
I am also a qualified mindfulness/meditation teacher.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Group therapy
The initial assessment session is free. After the assessment, the sessions are £30 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer appointments on Mondays and Thursdays, day time and evening.
Types of client