Deborah Mullan (Solace) , Accredited Counsellor, MNCS,
We can all hit a wall emotionally, professionally and in our relationships.
At Solace there is space to get the help you need in a way that works for you.
For more information about Solace, counselling and Deborah please see www.solaceni.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Accredited with National Counselling Society
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills from Northern Regional College
- Foundation degree in Counselling from University of Ulster
- Experienced in counselling within Primary healthcare and private practice settings
- Child protection training (2014)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy training day (2015)
- Psychosynthesis training day (2015)
- Self harm awareness training (2016)
- ASIST Suicide First Aid (2016)
- CRUSE Bereavement Training (2016)
- Working with Anger (2017)
- Integrating Art to Counselling practice (2017)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Level One Trauma (March 2019)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Sessions at Solace last 50 minutes and cost £40.
Full time students and Counselling students receive a discounted rate of £35 per session.
Sessions are paid for either by cash, cheque or bank transfer on the day of the session.
Please see the Solace website for more information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday and Tuesday mornings, Monday evening
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|