Debbie Mullan (Solace) , Accredited Counsellor, MNCS,
We can all hit a wall emotionally, professionally and in our relationships.
At Solace there is space to get the help you need in a way that works for you.
For more information about Solace, counselling and Debbie please see www.solaceni.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Accredited with National Counselling Society
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills from Northern Regional College
- Foundation degree in Counselling from University of Ulster
- Experienced in counselling within Primary healthcare and private practice settings
- Child protection training (2014)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy training day (2015)
- Psychosynthesis training day (2015)
- Self harm awareness training (2016)
- ASIST Suicide First Aid (2016)
- CRUSE Bereavement Training (2016)
- Working with Anger (2017)
- Integrating Art to Counselling practice (2017)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Photos & videos
Daytime sessions at Solace last 50 minutes and cost £35.
Evening sessions (from 4pm) last 50 minutes and cost £40 .
Full time students and Counselling students receive a discounted rate of £30 per session on morning sessions.
Sessions are paid for either by cash, cheque or bank transfer on the day of the session.
Please see the Solace website for more information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday afternoon and evening andTuesday and Wednesday mornings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|