Darja Weingerl Dip.Couns MBACP Registered
You might be struggling with depression, anxiety, being unable to sleep or experiencing panic attacks, feeling hopeless or trapped in addictive or codependent behavioural patterns. You might also just be feeling that something is missing in your life, but are not sure why you are feeling that way.
Our sessions could be a space to talk about those issues and to find a way forward.
Sessions are 50 minutes long and we can agree on either shorter (6-12 sessions) or long term counselling.
I am integrating various approaches, depending on the issue that brings you to counselling and what might work best for you.
Please email or call to discuss how can I help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - Integrative approach
- Training and experience in Motivational interviewing, CBT, group psychotherapy
- Extensive experience in working with addictions and helping people to change addictive behaviours and patterns
experience in supporting family members (children, spouses, relatives) of people with addiction problems
- experienced in counselling for depression, anxiety, work related stress and bereavement
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£50 per 50 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client