I'm passionate about working and supporting clients to reach their relationship and sexual goals and begin a new chapter in life.
Whether it be sexual performance or just plain not getting on, I can help you discuss, work through and reach a resolution.
Dealing with sexual performance problems can have a big impact on your relationship or make you feel that you cannot even enter into a relationship.
- Are you asking yourself these questions or feeling this way?
- Do you have a low sexual desire but want more sexual intimacy?
- Are you feeling down on yourself, your body and feeling unattractive or not sexy?
- Do you suffer from the fear of intimacy and is satisfying sex missing from your relationship?
- Are you embarrassed about discussing the sexual problem with your partner but need to resolve a performance issue?
Training, qualifications & experience
Experience: experienced in working with a wide range of psychosexual presentations with individuals and couples from various backgrounds. Having worked for both private organisations and in the public sector (NHS, Birmingham Umbrella Sexual Health Clinic and WellMinds Online).
I am experienced in ongoing wellbeing and goal therapy.
Qualifications: Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual and relationship therapy;
London Foundation Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Membership: College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists / Registered member
Member organisations. COSRT
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
COSRT is the UK’s leading membership organisation for therapists specialising in sexual and relationship issues.
All members must abide by their Code of Ethics and the performance of accredited members is regularly monitored.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free initial telephone session
Concessions offered for
Cost per Session: £60 - £80 (the pricing reflects online therapy only)
Pay By: Bank transfer, Paypal.
Initial chat and consultation free.