Are you struggling to deal with the pressures of everyday life or do you need extra support during a difficult time?
I am a fully qualified counsellor working with a wide range of problems including anxiety, depression and relationship issues. My approach is warm, understanding and non-judgemental. I focus on providing a safe, supportive and confidential space for you to explore your concerns.
It can be daunting to approach a counsellor but we just talk and together work through whatever is troubling you.
I offer a free 30 minute initial meeting so we can get to know each other and you can decide if counselling will help.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in counselling skills and theory (Dip CST)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (cert Hyp cs)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Standard fee is £40 per session unless otherwise agreed.
I offer a free 30 minute initial session for us to meet and discuss what you want from counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can offer flexible appointments including weekends and evenings, to fit around your commitments.
Types of client