I provide counselling to individuals in a safe, confidential and non judgmental environment.
The roots of the way I work are firmly based in empathy, the here and now, honesty and hopefulness. Hope can provide clients with the ability to change and grow as individuals.
How Counselling can help
Counselling can give you the space to explore your feelings and emotions and help you to find a way through your current situation.
We can work together to examine these thoughts/feelings/emotions exploring different ways to work through them. By having a greater understanding of these feelings and emotions you will be able to make the changes you need.
I work with clients on a long or short term basis depending on your needs. I work with clients who are experiencing a wide range of issues:
- Depression and low self esteem
- Bereavement & loss
- Relationship issues
- Traumatic Events
- Long term illness
- Work place stress
I work with adults, children and young people.
What to expect in the first session
You may not have experienced counselling before and in the first session we will explore together what has brought you to counselling. The session will last 50 minutes and at the end of the session you can decide if counselling is for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a BACP registered and qualified with a PGDip in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I am also a qualified Mindfulness teacher.
- I have over 2 years experience working with adults, children and young people.
- I have also worked as a volunteer for over 20 years for Winston's Wish supporting bereaved children.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
My fees are £50 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have day and evening appointments in both Cirencester & Cheltenham
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|