Making that first step to contacting a counsellor can be one of the most difficult. It can be hard to get to the stage where you recognise that you are fed up of feeling this way. Perhaps you look at family/friends as they seem to be enjoying life, all the while you are feeling burdened, anxious and frustrated. Allow me to help you on your journey to free you from your anxiety, sadness and loneliness. Talking therapy has been proven to produce great results for many - why not try it and see how you feel after a few sessions?
I work with all emotional difficulties with a particular focus on sex and relationship issues.
I'm a BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) registered Psychodynamic Couples Counsellor (and individual counsellor also), as well as a Life Coach. What does that mean? Well, it means that I am committed to providing a counselling service within their ethical framework.
I can support you to manage challenges that may be hindering you from progressing in your life.
My Central London (and Dartford) Counselling service offers you a space to process your thoughts and feelings in a safe environment.
Talking to a professional can lead you to a path of discovery and healing.
I work with individuals and couples with a range of difficulties to include:
- relationship breakdown
- sexual-related issues etc.
Why not get in touch. I offer a 15 minute FREE informal telephone counselling chat. You can then choose whether you would like to book a face-to-face / skype or telephone counselling session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Information, Advice and Guidance - Level 4
- Institute of Leadership and Management in Coaching and Mentoring - Level 5
- Introduction to Counselling
- Couple Therapy training - Tavistock Centre
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Diploma in Psychosexual Studies - Currently studying.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Photos & videos
Couples Counselling and Individual Counselling / Coaching Prices
- Face-to-Face / Skype / Telephone
- Free 15-minute phone discussion
- Individual counselling - £60 per session (50 minutes)
- Couple counselling - £70 per session (1 hour)
Bond Street Counselling (Central London)
- Individual counselling - £80 per session (50 minutes)
- Couple counselling - £100 - £120 per session (1 hour)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon - Sun (Except Fri). 9am - 8pm.
Types of client