Cathy Vincent MA BSc Counsellor, Psychotherapist & Supervisor
Cathy Vincent : Accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
Hello and a very warm welcome to my profile!
I am a fully accredited Psychotherapist, Counsellor and a qualified Supervisor.
I work integratively with clients and supervisees from a lovely comfortable suite in a holistic centre in Congleton, and from my own home in Cranage, near Holmes Chapel & Knutsford. I also offer telephone counselling.
I am an approved psychotherapist for AXA PPP, AVIVA and Vitality Health private health schemes.
I provide clinical supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and other professionals including members of staff in schools.
Outside of my private practice I teach students undertaking professional counselling training at University.
What happens next?
Please feel free to give me a call with any questions and I offer an opportunity for you to come along for an initial 50 minute free consultation to enable you to gain a sense of me as a Therapist or Supervisor.
You can call or text me on: 07877 456243 or click here to send me an email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Counselling (University of Manchester)
- Post Graduate Diploma Counselling (University of Manchester)
- Diploma in Supervision
- BSc (Hons) Majoring in PsychologyAccreditation with National Counselling Society.
- Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society - MNCS (Accred)
- Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy - MBACP
I have several years experience counselling young people both in schools and within the context of a young peoples charity. I have also a breadth of experience of counselling clients within various settings presenting with a range of issues.
I have experience of providing clinical supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and other professionals (For example: Teachers, Play therapists) working in the caring professions.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Can offer group work for:
- Eating Disorders
- Stress management.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
First 30 minutes of initial consultation FREE
Counselling for Individuals: £55 (1 Hour)
Counselling for Couples: £70 (1 Hour)
Student Counsellors: £35 (1 Hour)
Telephone Counselling: £50 (50 minutes)
Clinical Supervision: £60 (90 minutes) Student Rate £40
For more information please take a look at my website at: www.cathyvincent.co.uk
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Saturday between 10am to 8pm, subject, of course, to existing appointments. Please call or email to arrange a convenient time.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am a fully qualified Supervisor and offer supervision from 2 locations my home in Cranage.snd in a holistic centre in Congleton.