I am an integrative therapist who builds what I do around the needs of each individual client and offers a confidential space for you to explore the challenges of your life. I can work with a wide variety of issues, including depression, abuse, self esteem, relationship difficulties and many more. If it’s a problem for you, it’s something worthy of attention. I can work face to face at my location in Honiton, or online sessions are also available, as is a mix of the two. I offer a free 30 minute initial session, either face to face or online, to discuss what you hope to gain from therapy and whether working with me might be right for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2019 - Advanced Specialist Diploma in Psychotherapy ( Heartwood/NCS)
- 2018 - Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling ( Heartwood/ NCS)
- 2018 - Somatic Resourcing ( Heartwood /CPD)
- 2018 - Working with Dreams ( Heartwood / CPD)
- 2018 - Abusive Relationships ( Heartwood / CPD)
- 2018 - Working with Anger ( Heartwood / CPD)
- 2017 - Introduction to Trauma ( Heartwood / CPD)
- 2016 - Master Practitioner in Eating Disorders and Obesity ( National Centre for Eating Disorders / BPS)
- 2015 - EFT for Eating Disorders ( NCFED / AAMET)
- 2015 - Advanced Diploma in Diet and Nutrition (Shaw / CPD Cert)
- 2014 - Diploma in Nutrition ( Shaw / CPD Cert)
- 2003 - Level 3 Helping Others Cope With Loss and Bereavement (Relate / OCN)
- 2001 - Level Two Counselling Skills ( Relate /OCN)
- 2000 - Level One Counselling Skills ( Relate/ OCN)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£60.00 per session
Free initial in-person or online session
Concessions offered for
Sessions last 50 minutes and are charged at £60.
Concessions are available, based on individual circumstances. Please do talk to me if finances are a barrier.