With over 20 years of experience, I offer you a safe place to work through your problems simply. I am able to assist in changing how you feel and my clients say it magically helps them change their mood and outlook. Only £25 for your first session - see if you "click" with me.
- Counselling for individuals: I offer short and longer term (discounted if you book 4 sessions block £150 booked in advance) therapy for Low Mood & Depression, Anxiety, Addictions, Phobias, Lack of Motivation, Work Stress, Family and Relationship Issues, Psychosexual Issues.
- Counselling for couples: Assessment, and treatment for couples. (Discount for 4 sessions: £150 booked in advance)
- Psychosexual Therapy: PE, RE, Lack of Desire, Erectile Disfunction, Treatment for sexual addictions such as Internet addiction
- Hypnosis: £90/hour +CD - recording made so you can take home a CD to play
- Regression Therapy: for problems from childhood, treating addictions, and trauma, rape, abuse, neglect, torture, etc.
- Slimfix: 6 months guaranteed detox and weight management programme
- Breast Enlargement: If you would like to increase your breast size naturally, without surgery, you can do this. Carolyn is able to offer hormone changes through hypnosis.
- Stop Smoking: Guaranteed stop smoking programme £360 to stop within 6 months.
Carolyn can make a take-home Hypnosis CD/recording for you to play in between sessions, which helps transform emotional conditions, gently using a relaxation technique, mindfulness meditation and some suggestions.
No drugs: Understanding of what has caused your upset, and have a few sessions to make gentle but subtle changes in your mood. Carolyn offers you rTMS simulated so that you can change your brain chemistry - without the use of drugs.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been trained in Family Therapy (1996-2001), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - CBT (1998), and Transactional Analysis, an have a PG Dip in Relationship Counselling - Psychosexual Therapy from Hull University/Relate Institute, and worked in the HNS with people suffering from trauma, psychosexual issues and relationship problems. I have specialised in hypnosis, since 1994, in the Educational Setting (Master in Education, 1997) and researched the effectiveness of hypnotherapy as a tool in counselling (Master in Counselling, 2001) showing that hypnosis as an adjunct to counselling therapy, is effective on average within 1.5 sessions in comparison to other talking therapies which take longer 5 sessions on average.
I have over 20 years of experience, and have helped thousands of individuals and couples in Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee, when I worked in Relationship Scotland venues 2006 - 2013. I have also ran a private practice and training school which taught hundreds of therapists in USA, Italy, Greece, Holland and UK.
Current developments in TMS show that the brain changes its neuro-chemical balance when charged with electromagnetic energy. I have discovered that this can be simulated within the hypnosis setting, and can alleviate depression, anxiety, addictions and other appetite disorders. I am very excited about the results that I found with depressed and addicted patients in 2014, and look forward to assisting further people to gain full health, without having to resort to taking drugs.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Other therapies
Photos & videos
- First session only £25 (see if you like me!)
- Individual Counselling £60/50 minute counselling session
- Block of 4 sessions Counselling £150*
- Hypnosis £90/hour includes assessment and 20 minute recorded session and CD
- Couple Counselling £60/50 minute counselling session
- Block of 4 sessions Couple Counselling £150*
- Slimfix £360 guaranteed weight-loss 6 months programme
48 hours cancellation required or full fee is payable.
*£150 for four sessions booked in advance
Carolyn Elizabeth Clark is currently based in Edinburgh and South London area.
I will be available for appointment May: South London.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
London, Sutton and Edinburgh - text for evening or weekdays
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|