Caroline Wilson / C Wilson Therapies/ Relationships/ Sex Therapy
Falkirk Business Hub
45 Vicar Street
07851 444 089
I provide a specialist psychosexual and sex addiction therapy service. I also provide person-centred counselling which means that I assess what would be best for each client and cater therapy to their needs.
Due to my training and experience I am able to offer a holistic approach to counselling; viewing a problem in context with the impact of work, relationships, family, health etc can enable you to see your situation from a new perspective and to develop a way forward.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an initial appointment. I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy (Psychosexual Therapy)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
I currently work in the NHS and as a visiting lecturer to the University of Edinburgh.
I have previously worked in services for drug and alcohol use, abuse and childhood sexual abuse, cancer care, higher education, mental health and those with suicidal thoughts.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
I am listed on the following professional membership organisations:
- British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC).
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and weekend appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|