Carol Newbon MBACP
I am a BACP registered, integrative Counsellor, working with people of various ages and from many walks of life.
Specialising in bereavement, anxiety and depression with previous experience in a hospice and a solid background in family support and social care.
Long and short term counselling is offered in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling.
- 18 months bereavement and loss training.
- Family support and social care background.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Single person - Session price £45
Couple - Session price £65.00
Discount for block booking
Fees payable in advance.
24 hours cancellation notice required.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client