07969301731 / 07969 301731
Offering 1-2-1 Counselling in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Assisting clients to overcome whatever mental challenges they have in their day to day lives. Also a Qualified Personal Trainer. I can also combine Health and Wellbeing. Topics may be Depression, Anxiety, Weight issues, to name a few. Ultimately allowing you to bring equilibrium and happiness to your life.
I also offer online counselling by prior arrangement via VSEE (please ask for further information)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Dip. Hypnotherapy an Counselling
- Adv. Dip Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Adv.Prof. Dip Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Nurture and Attachment Certification
- Previously volunteered at my local GP for various patients that require counselling since 2014. I also work with private clients. I am a VC with a place2be working with children.
DBS - Enhanced Certificate.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder in children
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Also a Qualified Personal Trainer, this extends to various expertise especially if the client requires assistance with obesity or weight and mindset re-evaluation integrating CBT/Solution Focused.
£40 per session - Psychotherapy.
Membership Number NCS S13-00066 - Accredited Member
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
By Appointment only. You can call or text and I will reply as soon as I am available.
Types of client