Offering 1-2-1 Counselling in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Assisting clients to overcome whatever mental challenges they have in their day to day lives. I am also a Qualified Personal Trainer. I am passionate about Health and Wellbeing. Topics may be Depression, Anxiety, Weight issues, to name a few. Ultimately allowing you to manage your life and re-balance the equilibrium and happiness to your life.
I also offer online counselling by prior arrangement via VSEE (please ask for further information)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip. Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Dip. Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Adv. Dip Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Adv.Prof. Dip Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Nurture and Attachment Certification
- Level 4 working with Children and Young People (UKCAB) Previously volunteered at my local GP for various patients that require counselling since 2014. I am a VC with a place2be working with children and teenagers.
DBS - Enhanced Certificate.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am also a Personal Trainer, this extends to various expertise especially if the client requires assistance with obesity or weight and mindset re-evaluation integrating CBT/Solution Focused.
£40 per session - Psychotherapy. (*subject to change for couples/group therapy)
Membership Number NCS S130006
BACP - MBACP - 00929306
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
By Appointment only.
Types of client