Carla Shears - Red Counselling MBACP
Counselling is a journey, sometimes a tough one but from the moment we begin our counselling relationship, I will be by your side as you take it.
Red Counselling can offer you a safe, comfortable place for you to explore, reflect, find emotional release or help you to get clarity to a problem that has been troubling you. You can have the confidence to speak freely and openly without judgement or interruption, which allows you to dig deep into your inner emotions and in time, ultimately help you find your own solutions to any problems you may have. The end result; counselling can lead to an overall increased feeling of well-being, self-awareness, confidence, a greater understanding of difficulties and acceptance of challenging circumstances.
Initial contact can be made confidentially by telephone or email, either way I will get back to you the same day. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have at this stage, under no obligation. Take a look at my website to gain further information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 2: Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Level 3: Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 4: Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Level 5: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate of Proficiency – Registered Member of the BACP
- Diploma in Supervision - The Counselling Society
- Cruse Supervision Training
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Awareness in Bereavement Care
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Complicated Grief
- Cruse Bereavement Care: Working with Children and Young People
- Infant Loss Training
- Complex Grief in Children and Young People
- Working with Children with Anxiety and Stress
- Coercive Control and Domestic Abuse
I am a trained, experienced bereavement counsellor, supporting those grieving for a loved one. I am also equally experienced working with people with a whole range of diverse problems such as depression, anxiety, phobias, self-esteem issues and many more.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Initial free 30mins consultation session either face to face or by telephone
Individual 50 mins session £40
Trainee Counsellors concession £25
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available weekdays 9.30am - 5pm, with a later opening Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Types of client