32 New Road
01225 374 214 / 07891 509464
My name is Byron,
I set up Harris Plus Health because I am passionate about mental health and helping people achieve what they want from their lives.
Harris Plus Health was founded in 2017 in order to make high quality counselling affordable clear and effective for clients.
Counselling can be daunting. So under 'further information' below i have just included my process for first steps and what happens next.
I ensure counselling is tailored to meet the specific needs of each client. I make use of effective design, systems and secure communication. This ensure that clients get the best possible, safe and affordable counselling service
I studied Sociology and Criminology in University. My background is in Behaviour Management (10 years) and I have been teaching meditation to adults and children for 5 years.
I offer office hours and out of hours counselling sessions as well as online counselling
Prices are affordable starting at £25. Payment options can be discussed to help those who are currently unable to afford this.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- CPD Diplomas: Child Counselling; REBT; DBT; CBT
- Accredited Registrant Member of the National Counselling Society
- Trained Mindfulness Teacher and registered with the Mindfulness Association
- Trained to teach Mindfulness to children and teenagers via the MiSP and Youth Mindfulness curriculum.
I have worked with challenging behaviour with high school Children for 5 years before setting up private counselling practice
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
£25 per session face-to-face counselling sessions
£21 per session online
10% discount for block bookings of 6 or more
Business rates as negotiated with companies
Starting the ball rolling...
3 Easy steps:
- 1) Complete the simple inquiry form below. You won't need to go into any details.
- 2) We will have a quick chat or exchange emails (based on your preference) where you can ask any questions about how I work etc. I have a password protected system for this so that our conversations are secure and private.
- 3) We meet up for a free consultation where we can talk about what it is that you would like to achieve from counselling, create an agreement and decide how we move forward.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available daily for enquiries. Counselling sessions are by appointment only. Emails and voicemails will be responded to within 24 hours in all instances.
Types of client