CBT and Integrative Therapy.
Charing Cross Location.
Insurance and Employee Assistance Welcome.
Evenings and Weekends also available.
£45 per hour.
English and Farsi speakers welcome.
Training, qualifications & experience
Centre of Therapy Honours Diploma in Counselling and Groupwork Cognitive Behavioural Approach.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
Other areas of counselling I deal with
existential crisis, self injury, Trichophagia, skin picking, hand washing, checking, contamination phobia, obsessive compulsive disorder, CPTSD, codependency,
Photos & videos
Average rate is £45 per hour.
New therapist available weekends. Sue is trained in CBT and has experience with anxiety and depression and trauma.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
11-7 Tuesday to Saturday - flexible hours
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|