Bill Huxley MNCS (Accred). MACC.
The Old Chapel
Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Relationships. I am a highly experienced relational professional. Please check out my client's testimonials by clicking on the website link on my profile below. My clients say more about my work than I ever can.
Training, qualifications & experience
I can say a lot about my skills but what really counts is what my clients say about me, and their experience of therapy, so I would encourage you to check out my website http://www.destinylife.co.uk/client_testimonials.html
I have worked 10 years in private practice and agency level. I have an Extended Diploma in Integrative Counselling and extensive training and Continued Professional Development. As well a qualifying as a counsellor I qualified and was accredited as a Professional Life and Coach.
My experience includes working with both male and female clients with complex trauma with survivors of abuse; Eating disorders, depression, addiction, relationship difficulties and a wide range of mental health/life issues.
I am an advocate of women’s issues and worked with survivors of domestic violence and rape. I am challenged by working with women enabling them to find safety in male relationships through the therapeutic relationship of counselling.
I am proud to have worked with some wonderful clients who have been on the edge of society with backgrounds of addiction and a range of abuse history whose life journey had led them to a place of fear and uncertainty.
Special Interests: People, Spirituality, Faith, Business, Ethics and Sustainability, Mental Health, Business Development, Poverty, Charity and Social Enterprise. I am the Chair of Trustees of People against Poverty; Founder Director of Business against Poverty.
- CPCAB Extended Diploma in 'Integrative Counselling'
- Certificate 'Emotional Freedom Techniques' (IFT) Practioner
- Cerificate 'NLP' Practioner
- cerificate part 1 Lifespan Intergration.
Destiny Life Counselling
- Life Span Integration
- Internal Family Systems Therapy
- Integrated Person Centred Therapy
- Life Coaching Practice and skills
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Dissociated Identity Disorder
- Trauma Dialogues
- Depression and Suicidality
- Bereavement and loss
- Emotional Freedom Therapy
- Dream therapy
- Recognising and Assessing mental disturbance
- When shame gets in the way.-mind body Approach
- Eating Disorders
- Attachment Theory
- Mindfulness Practice
- Sand Play Therapy
- Exploring Borderline Personality Disorder
- NeuroScience & Trauma
- Continuity in being and a sense of self
- Spiritual dimensions in Person Centred Counselling
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
£45 per 60 min session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday - Friday 9.0 am to 6.30 pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|