Beverley Schofield Dip.Couns.MBACP MACC
My name is Beverley Schofield and I have a passion for supporting my clients through their problems and helping them become stronger, happier and more resilient individuals. I enjoy my job very much I love to help people find their way through.
I am a qualified integrative counsellor and I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work within their ethical framework and you can be assured of my best practice and confidentiality at all times.I provide a safe, confidential and non judgemental environment to empower you to find a way through a situation, relationships or an issue that you wish to overcome.
I work with individuals 16 years old and above. I have supported clients through their GCSE's to helping people in their retirement. Life can throw challenges at us at every chapter of our lives, and having someone to walk alongside us through them can help.
I am happy to talk through any concerns you may have, so please do make contact- If I can't help you I will refer you to someone who can. It is what is best for you that matters.
Take a look at my website, there are testimonials on there from clients who have benefited from sessions with me. You can either CALL, TEXT or EMAIL me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I look forward to connecting with you soon.
Training, qualifications & experience
Here is a list of the areas of experience that I have. These are the issues that my clients have brought to me over the years.
- Relationship issues
- Anxiety. Social anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Exam Anxiety
- Self Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Loss through Miscarriage or Stillbirth
- Unresolved Issues from the past, and childhood issues
- Abuse, Rape, Violence & Assault
- Crisis Situations
- Stress, Work related Stress
- Job Loss, Redundancy, Retirement
- Debt and financial distress
- Sexual identity & orientation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anger Management
My qualifications and continuing professional developmet (CPD).
- Understanding Sex Addiction-the partners perspective
- Eating Disorders
- Working with Sand Trays
- Relaxation & Visualisation
- Trauma & The Body
- Understanding & Recognising Sex Addiction
- Life Coaching Course
- Certificate of Proficiency BACP
- Inner Child Training
- Gestalt Training
- Principles & Practice of Deep Release Pt1
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Death and Dying
- Understanding counselling & psychotherapy exploring fear & sadness
- Diverse perspective on mental health
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
£50 per full 60 minute session.
£65 for couples per full 60 minute session.
I may be able to offer a reduced rate for those on benefits, over 60, currently studying or in financial difficulty. I also offer a discount for counselling diploma students.
Please contact me for details.
Facilities: Toilet available. Tea, Coffee & Water offered
It is important for you to have a 'good match' with a counsellor.
I would be happy to have a chat with you so you can get a sense of who I am and what I am like and whether we could work together.
Testimonials from some previous clients...
"I was nervous at first because I didn't want to discuss my issues with a stranger but Beverley was very gentle, understanding, encouraging and empathic. After a couple of sessions, It was like talking to a good friend."
"Beverley was very caring and understanding. Her comments, suggestions and questions were just what I needed to be encouraged to change myself for the better, for life."
"Beverley was great, she helped me understand my own feelings better."
Give me a call- there's no obligation.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
My Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am- 8.30 pm and Saturday mornings 9am- 12am
Types of client