If life is getting on top of you, I can help you see things differently. Sometimes the challenges of life can be overwhelming. Emotional issues, in particular, can be painful and confusing. During psychotherapy sessions, we can work together to make these overwhelming issues become more manageable.
My Psychotherapy sessions can address:
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Difficulties around relationships
- Problems in the workplace
- Low self esteem/lack of confidence
- Difficulties regarding sexuality
-Trauma resulting from abuse
- Obsessive-compulsive tendencies
- Loss and bereavement
- Emotional pain caused by illness
- Isolation and alienation
- Panic attacks
- anger and aggression
My specialties are:
- Relationship issues
- Stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Bereavement and loss
- Feelings of isolation due to relocation to a different cultural background
Every client has a different set of problems and a unique story to tell. I invite you to share yours in a place completely free of judgement, where you can go at your own pace. Working together, we can discuss your thoughts and feelings on a regular basis.
My rate is £80 (concessions available). I see clients for short-term focused work and for longer-term open-ended work, depending on your needs.
I am happy to answer any questions you have, and to help you determine if Psychotherapy is right for you.
Call or email me for a free telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an experienced Psychotherapist, with a Post-Graduate Diploma from Roehampton University.
I trained professionally at WPF-Therapy, a leading counselling and psychotherapy training organisation in the UK, which is accredited by BACP (British Association of counselling and Psychotherapy) and UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy).
I am a member of the BACP and the FPC (Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling).
I am an English/German speaking psychotherapist, offering one-on-one counselling sessions near Oxford Circus.
I have over 18 years' experience of working in a wide range of psychotherapy-related settings and have counselled people of various ages, from different cultures and backgrounds.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
to be discussed
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client