07522511614 / 07522511614
The first step is said to be the hardest. Let's take it together. Acknowledging that we may even need help, is the first positive step toward moving forwards. I would like to welcome you, encouraging you to continue to tip toe until the small steps become the biggest steps of your life.
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor, working with various approaches to suit your individual needs. Developing a relationship built on respect and trust.
I offer a safe, Non-Judgemental, Confidential environment. Allowing you a space to call your own, where only you matter, listening, and hearing what it is you would like to talk about.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have over the phone or by email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 Counselling Skills
- Level 4 Advanced Counselling Studies
- Level 4 Foundation Degree Integrative Counselling
- Level 5 Foundation Degree Integrative Counselling
- ASIST Trained (Suicide)
- TA101 Transaction Analysis
- Diploma: Relationship Therapy
- Gcse: Psychology
- Domestic Abuse trained (Volunteering for a local womens charity)
- childhood loss and grief Level 1 (Volunteering for a local children's charity)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
£20.00 initial Consultation Fee (30-45min if needed)
£30.00 per Hour (Individual)
£20.00 per hour (Telephone)
Concessionary fees Available.
I also offer Skype Counselling and Telephone Counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can also offer: Early mornings, Evenings and Weekend appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|