I am a trained counsellor and psychotherapist in clinical training. I offer you a space to be heard and my help to facilitate your understanding of yourself as you work through any issues which may be affecting you as you attempt to make changes in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
My counselling diploma in Transactional Analysis was awarded by COSCA in 2014. I have completed am extensive psychotherapy course with physis training.
I have several years of experience working within a University Counselling and psychotherapy service setting. Also with clients, male and female, who need support perinatally, i.e. during pregnancy, their partners pregnancy and after pregnancy.
My previous career was within the NHS as a Registered Nurse and Midwife.
I am registered with BACP and UKATA. I abide by the ethical standards of both of these organisations. I am currently working towards UKCP Registration.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Individuals, £40 per hour long session.
Couples, £55 per hour and a half session.
I don't work with anyone under 18 years old.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|